Thursday, March 7, 2013

Spring 2013 Nail Polish Guide

Fashionista came out with their Spring 2013 Nail Polish guide. I love nail polish and always have some color on my nails! There are so many lovely new ones, but I'm just going to focus on my favorites. I have noticed a theme of pastels, and although I have never tried pastel nails before, I do love this!


I love this Essie collection, plus they are named after famous shopping streets around the world, like Madison Ave.


The Butter London "Sweetie Shop" is more typical pastel colors, and perfect for Spring and Easter! Reminds me of macarons from Laduree in Paris :)


The new Deborah Lippmann collection has black glitter and pastel colors, fun and sweet!


The Estee Lauder collection is actually called "Paris Macarons"!


These L'Oreal Paris colors are classy and cute!


If you are into lighter pastels, try this Zoya collection.

On a bit of a side note, I adore the Deborah Lippmann Girls nail polish collection (the pink and purple are pastels, so it is not completely off track).

No comments:

Post a Comment