Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Banana Oatmeal cookies

I found this recipe online for banana oatmeal cookies. I fell in love with the fact that they are healthy and easy to make, then I actually fell in love with them.

All you need is 2 bananas and 1 cup of oatmeal. You can also add other ingredients of your choice, I put in a handful of chocolate chips and a tablespoon of cinnamon. You put them in a bowl and mash it all up.



Then, you put spoonfuls on a greased pan and put them in the oven at 350F for 15 minutes.



It makes about 18 cookies (depending on how big your spoonfuls are).



The cookies have a bit of a mushy texture, because of the bananas, but I think they're great! They are healthy, so I won't feel bad if I eat half a batch (it's only 1 banana and half a cup of oatmeal). They're are a great snack and I pack them in my lunch when I go teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment