Friday, March 1, 2013

Cruelty-Free Beauty



I came upon this article from Refinery 29 which contains a list of some Cruelty-free beauty products. I've never heard of many of them, but they seem great!


Antipodes
Lush
W3ll People
Vapour
Tata Harper
Intelligent Nutrients
Patyka
Pangea Organics
EO Organic
Dr. Bronner's

This list looks great and I will definitely check out these products! They are a bit pricey, but if they work well and are socially conscious, then they might be worth it. One of my favorite brands, Lush, is on the list and I'm happy about that. When I first bought from them, I was a bit skeptical because it a bit out of my budget, but they work great, so I love it!

PETA also has their own extensive list of products that do not test on animals.
They have Lush, Bath and Body Works, and The Body Shop listed, my favorite beauty products!

No comments:

Post a Comment