Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Last few days in Canada

I just got home a week ago and it has been super busy. The last few days in Canada have been really busy as well with school, packing, and family stuff.

I am going to miss the beautiful sunsets on the prairie


But not the snow.. however it is pretty!


I got my dorm room all cleaned up! I have so much stuff that I had to clear out, now I have to organize it all back home


I went out for dinner and drinks with one of my best friends :)




I had a great time this semester! I am now done my third year of elementary education. I had my pre-internship block in which I taught measurement to first graders. I grew so much during that time as a teacher and as a person. My internship is next semester and I can't wait to find out where I will be placed!

No comments:

Post a Comment